State Bank of India(SBI) Recruitment 2016 :
State Bank of India(SBI) Released Recruitment Notification for Defence Banking Advisor and Circle Defence Banking Advisor Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply on or Before Last Date.
|Bank Name||State Bank of India(SBI)|
Further Details Like Vacancy Details,Post Name,Qualification Details,Age Limit,Pay Scale,Selection Process,How to Apply & Last Date For Submission of Application is Given Below.
Vacancy Details :
|1||Defence Banking Advisor(Navy)|
|2||Circle Defence BankingAdvisor (Army)|
Age Limit Details :
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Defence Banking Advisor(Navy)||62 Years|
|2||Circle Defence BankingAdvisor (Army)||60 Years|
- Age Relaxation will Applicable as Per Government Rules.
Eligibility criteria as on 01-02-2016 :
|S.No||Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Retired in the rank of|
|1||Defence Banking Advisor(Navy)||Rear Admiral (or)
|2||Circle Defence BankingAdvisor (Army)||Major General (or)
Post Wise Pay Scale :
Defence Banking Advisor :
CTC Rs. 32 lacs per annum. Basic pay will be Rs. 1,00,000 p.m. and remaining portion
of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others. The CTC payable per annum is subject to deduction of monthly pension drawn (prior to commutation).
Circle Defence Banking Advisor :
CTC Rs. 21 lacs per annum. Basic pay will be Rs. 80,000 p.m. and remaining
portion of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others. The CTC payable per annum subject to deduction of monthly pension drawn (prior to commutation).
Proposed Place of Posting :
Post Code DBA : Defence Banking Advisor (Navy) – Delhi
Post Code CDBA : Circle Defence Banking Advisors (Army) – Chandigarh,
Bank may decide to add or delete the place of posting and the place of posting may change as per Banks need.
Selection Procedure :
Valid applications will be short listed by the committee of specialists/experts and the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interview.
Application Fee (Non Refundable) :
Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) – Through Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque payable at Mumbai. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply :
The application format is available on Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in under ‘Careers with us’ link.
- Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects.
- The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by ordinary post to the address mentioned in the application along with the following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Copy of Discharge certificate.
- One page write-up as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards/medals if any with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
Important Dates :
Last Date For Submission of Application Form is : 20-02-2016.
You May open this Extended Official Notification to get more information about State Bank of India Recruitment 2016. Contenders may bookmark this page by using Control + D for getting latest info on State Bank of India(SBI) Recruitment 2016.
For More Vacancies Visit Official Website For SBI Recruitment 2016.
Recent Posts :
- Infosys Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017
- CBI Recruitment 2017 || Various Inspector Posts
- Police Recruitment 2017 Apply For Law Officer
- District Social Audit Unit Malda Recruitment 2017
- Criminal Investigation Department Recruitment 2017
- Annik Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Eagle System Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- WNS Global Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp