RRC Recruitment 2017 for Various 588 Posts. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. To know more about RRC Recruitment online recruitment details like qualification,age limit,pay scale etc.. read below information carefully.
RRC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Railway Recruitment Cell ( RRC )
Total No. of Posts : 588 Posts
Post Name & Post Wise Vacancies :
1. Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bubaneswar: 97 Posts
2. Khurda Road Division: 30 Posts
3. Waltair Division: 461 Posts
Educational Details :All Interested Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board and National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should between 15 – 24 years as on 17-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBc candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates Rs.9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/- Salary.
Also Read As :
Selection Process :
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of taking average of matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks. The panel will be prepared on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned.
- Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred.
- In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units.
Application Fee :
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / e-wallets, etc. by providing information as asked on the system. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make payment online.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How to Apply : All Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rrcbbs.org.in from 18-05-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 17-06-2017 by 17:00 hrs.
Important Dates to Remember :
The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted through ONLINE process to Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) up to 17-06-2017 till 17.00 hrs. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it.
Official Notification For RRC :
You May open and Check Official Notification And Apply Online to get more information about RRC Recruitment 2017. Contenders may bookmark this page by using Control + D for getting latest info on RRC Recruitment Online Recruitment 2017.
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about RRC Recruitment 2017.Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below.Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
Recent Posts :
- Port Trust Recruitment 2017 - Apprentice Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2017 – Contract Engineer Posts
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017
- NHAI Recruitment 2017 - Deputy Manager Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Director (Finance) Posts
- SSC CGL Admit Card Released 2017
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 - 2662 Stenographer, Office Assistant
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- NHM Recruitment 2017
- District Court Recruitment 2017 - Clerk, Stenographer