Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Has Invited Application Form For Legal Consultant Posts.All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for Reserve Bank of India Official Notification and Apply Offline Before Or On 11-08-2017.More details of Reserve Bank of India Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Post Name & Post Wise Vacancies :
1. Legal Consultant in Grade ‘F’ (Legal Adviser) – 02
2. Legal Consultant in Grade ‘C’/’D’ (Asst/ Dy Legal Adviser) – 03
Educational Details : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree (Law) from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Age Limit : All Interested Candidates Age should be existing between 45 to 55 Years (Post 1), 30 to 40 Years (Post 2) As on 01-07-2017.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
How to Apply : All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://rbi.org.in.After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 11-08-2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application: 11-08-2017.
Official Notification For RBI:
You May open and Check Official Notification and Online Application to get more information about Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 . Contenders may bookmark this page by using Control + D for getting latest info on RBI Online Recruitment 2017.
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 .Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below.Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
Recent Posts :
- Port Trust Recruitment 2017 - Apprentice Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2017 – Contract Engineer Posts
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017
- NHAI Recruitment 2017 - Deputy Manager Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Director (Finance) Posts
- SSC CGL Admit Card Released 2017
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 - 2662 Stenographer, Office Assistant
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- NHM Recruitment 2017
- District Court Recruitment 2017 - Clerk, Stenographer