ITBP Recruitment Notification 2016:
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP ) Notification For Various Assistant Commandant (Engineer) Posts In 2016.Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply on or Before Last Dates. Further Details Like Education Details,Age Limit Details,Selection Process and Salary Details of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 is Given Below.
ITBP recruitment Details :
Post Name :Assistant Commandant
No.Of Posts :11
Qualification Details :
Candidate should have done Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution. Check official Advertisement for complete detail.
Age Limit :
Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum Age is 30 as per the organization. Relaxation in age will be given as per rules.
The Selection process will be based On Trade Test/Physical test/Medical.
How To Apply :
All Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply through their official website on or before 22nd February 2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date to Apply Online: 2nd February 2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 22nd February 2016
You May open this Official Link to get more information about Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2016. Contenders may bookmark this page by using Control + D for getting latest info onIndo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2016.
candidates may fill the Online application through official website.
About ITBP :
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India, raised on 24 October 1962, under the CRPF Act, in the wake of the Sino-Indian War of 1962. The ITBP was intended for deployment along India’s border with Chinese-occupied Tibet.
In September, 1996, the Parliament of India enacted the “Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Act, 1992” to “provide for the constitution and regulation” of the “for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected therewith”. The first head of the, ,designated Inspector General, was Balbir Singh, a police officer previously belonging to the Intelligence Bureau. The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, which started with 4 battalions, has since restructuring in 1978 has undergone expansion to a force of 45 battalions with 4 more being raised as of 2013.
Recent Posts :
- Yes Bank Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.yesbank.com
- Mphasis Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.mphasis.com
- IBM Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.ibm.com
- IIFL Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.indiainfoline.com
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.tcs.com
- Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp www.techmahindra.com
- Quikr Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.quikr.com
- IndusInd Bank Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp www.indusind.com
- Cognizant Walkin Interview For Freshers www.cognizant.com
- HCL Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.hcl.com