Delhi Education Department 1100 Posts Recruitment 2016 :
Delhi Education Department Recruitment 1100 Posts For Estate Mangers & Ministerial staff Posts .All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply On Or Before Last Dates . Selection will be based on Their Performance In Interview .Further Information Regarding Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus , Admit Cards ,Results for Police Up Recruitment is mentioned below.
Recruitment Details 2016:
Post Name :Estate Mangers & Ministerial staff Posts
No.Of Posts :1100
Educational Qualification :The candidate should have retired from the services of Central/Delhi/State Government, Local Bodies, Defense service or equivalent services,Check official Advertisement for complete detail.
Age Limit : Candidates Age should be below 65 years. Check the official Detail for complete Information.
Selection Process : The Selection process will be based on Personal Interview.
How To Apply : Candidates have to submit the dully filled application form through their official website on or before 25th January 2016. Check the full details given below.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date to Apply Online: 25th January 2016
Official Notification : You May open this Official Link to get more information about Delhi Education Department Recruitment 2016. Contenders may bookmark this page by using Control + D for getting latest info on Delhi Education Department Recruitment 2016.
candidates may fill the Online application through official website.
About Delhi Education Department :
Delhi Directorate of Education (abbreviated Del E) is the department under the education ministry of Delhi Government that manages the city’s public school system. It is one of the India’s largest school education system. Delhi government has made several efforts for the growth of education in Delhi. Recognizing the importance of education, the Govt.of Delhi is spending about 10% its total plan allocation on Education Sector. The share of the Education Sector (General Education, Technical Education, Art & Culture and Sports) in total Plan expenditure of Delhi Government for last 5 years is increased from 8.49% in 2004-05 up to 10.32% in 2008-09
Recent Posts :
- Yes Bank Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.yesbank.com
- Mphasis Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.mphasis.com
- IBM Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.ibm.com
- IIFL Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.indiainfoline.com
- TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.tcs.com
- Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp www.techmahindra.com
- Quikr Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.quikr.com
- IndusInd Bank Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp www.indusind.com
- Cognizant Walkin Interview For Freshers www.cognizant.com
- HCL Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp www.hcl.com