Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 for Various posts.The selection process based on Written Exam/Practical Test, Interview.To know more about Bank Of India online recruitment details like qualification,age limit,pay scale etc.. read below information carefully.
Bank Of India Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Bank Of India
Total No. of Posts : 01 Posts
Post Name & Post Wise Vacancies :
1. Managing Director
Educational Details : All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduates or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit minimum 62 Years.Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale : For Post wise Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Group Discussions, Interview conducted by Bank Of India.
How to Apply : All Eligible candidates CV sent to the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org, only would be considered. Signed hard copy of CV should be printed, to be kept ready for submission at the time of group discussion/ interview at the Interview Venue.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 12-01-2017 till 5.00 PM
Official Notification For Bank Of India :
You May open and Check Official Notification to get more information about Bank Of India Recruitment 2017. Contenders may bookmark this page by using Control + D for getting latest info on Bank Of India Online Recruitment 2017.
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Bank Of India Recruitment 2016.Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below.Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
Recent Posts :
- Port Trust Recruitment 2017 - Apprentice Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2017 – Contract Engineer Posts
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017
- NHAI Recruitment 2017 - Deputy Manager Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Director (Finance) Posts
- SSC CGL Admit Card Released 2017
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 - 2662 Stenographer, Office Assistant
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- NHM Recruitment 2017
- District Court Recruitment 2017 - Clerk, Stenographer