Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Seller Support Associate Positions in Bangalore Location. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon Development Centre India Pvt.Ltd
Job Role : Seller Support Associate
No of Vacancies : Multiple Posts
Education Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary Details : Rs: 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Company Profile :
Amazon.com, Inc., often referred to as simply Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization.
Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India and Mexico. Amazon also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products.In 2011, it professed an intention to launch its websites in Poland and Sweden.
- The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
- The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Latest Walkins :
Walkin Date : 20th May to 30th Jun 2017 (Monday to Friday)
Walkin Time : 09:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Venue Details :
Orion building, GF, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram, Marathalli Ring Road,
Official Website : careers.amazon.in
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp.Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below.Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
Recent Posts :
- Infosys Off Campus Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017
- CBI Recruitment 2017 || Various Inspector Posts
- Police Recruitment 2017 Apply For Law Officer
- District Social Audit Unit Malda Recruitment 2017
- Criminal Investigation Department Recruitment 2017
- Annik Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Eagle System Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
- Hexaware Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
- WNS Global Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp