Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Customer Service Associates Positions in Pune Location. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend For Walkin Interviews on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon Development Centre India Pvt.Ltd
Job Role : Customer Service Associate
No of Vacancies : Multiple Posts
Education Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Pune
Salary Details : INR Rs: 1.79 Lacs – 2.62 Lacs PA
Company Profile :
Amazon.com, Inc., often referred to as simply Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization.
Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India and Mexico. Amazon also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products.In 2011, it professed an intention to launch its websites in Poland and Sweden.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- willing to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Latest Walkins :
Walkin Date :19th to 20th May 2017
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Venue Details :
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35, 7 Ahmednagar Road,
Village Vadgoan Sheri, Taluka Haveli, Pune – 411014.
Official Website : careers.amazon.in
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp.Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below.Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
Recent Posts :
- Port Trust Recruitment 2017 - Apprentice Posts
- BEL Recruitment 2017 – Contract Engineer Posts
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2017
- NHAI Recruitment 2017 - Deputy Manager Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Director (Finance) Posts
- SSC CGL Admit Card Released 2017
- UPPCL Recruitment 2017 - 2662 Stenographer, Office Assistant
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017
- NHM Recruitment 2017
- District Court Recruitment 2017 - Clerk, Stenographer